Welcome to WoodsCamp, operated by WoodsCamp Technologies Inc. ("WoodsCamp")!
Lending professionals and lending institutions are prohibited from using Services in making any loan-related decisions.
State Law Compliance. The WoodsCamp Properties include information obtained from public records. Some states, including, but not limited to, Kansas, Idaho, and Montana, prohibit mailings for marketing/solicitation purposes based on information obtained from public records. You shall not use the WoodsCamp properties in violation of state marketing/solicitation prohibitions.
Third-Party Materials. As a part of the WoodsCamp Properties, you may have access to materials that are hosted by another party. You agree that it is impossible for WoodsCamp to monitor such materials and that you access these materials at your own risk.
In registering for the Services, you agree to (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Services' registration form (the "Registration Data"); and (2) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. You represent that you are (1) at least thirteen (13) years old; (2) of legal age to form a binding contract; and (3) not a person barred from using the WoodsCamp Properties under the laws of the United States, your place of residence or any other applicable jurisdiction. You are responsible for all actions taken via your account. WoodsCamp will treat your use of the WoodsCamp Services in accordance with its Terms of Service.
You may not share your Account or password with anyone, and you agree to (1) notify WoodsCamp immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and (2) exit from your Account at the end of each session. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or WoodsCamp has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, WoodsCamp has the right to suspend or terminate your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the WoodsCamp Properties (or any portion thereof). You agree not to create an Account using a false identity or information, or on behalf of someone other than yourself. You agree that you shall not have more than one Account per platform at any given time. WoodsCamp reserves the right to remove or reclaim any usernames at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, claims by a third party that a username violates the third party's rights. You agree not to create an Account or use the WoodsCamp Properties if you have been previously removed by WoodsCamp, or if you have been previously banned from any of the WoodsCamp Properties.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, you acknowledge and agree that you shall have no ownership or other property interest in your WoodsCamp, and you further acknowledge and agree that all rights in and to your Account are and shall forever be owned by and inure to the benefit of WoodsCamp.
The Role of WoodsCamp and the WoodsCamp Properties. WoodsCamp does not act as a real estate agent for you or any other user. WoodsCamp does not sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real property. Further, WoodsCamp does not lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or negotiate the lease of real property or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real property.
The Services do not constitute an appraisal of any subject property, and do not include a physical or visual inspection of any subject property or an analysis of current market conditions by a licensed or certified appraiser. The condition of any subject property and current market conditions may greatly affect the validity of the Services. You shall not use the Services in lieu of a walk-through appraisal or other form of appraisal by a certified appraiser and a certified forest professional.
You shall not construe the Services as a representation by WoodsCamp as to the condition of title to real property. The Services may not include all recorded conveyances, instruments or documents that impart constructive notice with respect to any chain of title described in the Services.
Certain Services are based upon data collected from public record sources. The accuracy of the methodology used to develop the Services, the existence of any subject property and the accuracy of any predicted value provided are estimates based on available data and are not warranted.
Intellectual Property. You agree that WoodsCamp and its suppliers own all rights, title and interest in the WoodsCamp Properties (including but not limited to, computer code, themes, objects, concepts, artwork, sounds, methods of operation, moral rights, and documentation).
Trademarks. [Badge icon], [Horizontal icon], and other related graphics, logos, service marks and trade names used on or in connection with the WoodsCamp Properties or in connection with the Services are the trademarks of WoodsCamp and may not be used without permission in connection with any third-party products or services. Other trademarks, service marks and trade names that may appear on or in the WoodsCamp Properties are the property of their respective owners and may not be used without permission.
Feedback. You agree that submission of any ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals to WoodsCamp through its feedback, Facebook or similar pages ("Feedback") is at your own risk and that WoodsCamp has no obligations (including without limitation obligations of confidentiality) with respect to such Feedback. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to submit the Feedback. You hereby grant to WoodsCamp a fully paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, perform, display, distribute, adapt, modify, re-format, create derivative works of, and otherwise commercially or non-commercially exploit in any manner, any and all Feedback, and to sublicense the foregoing rights, in connection with the operation and maintenance of the WoodsCamp Properties.
User Conduct. You agree that you will not, under any circumstances:
(2) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the WoodsCamp Properties to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, spiders, or otherwise;
(3) Use, display, mirror or frame the WoodsCamp Properties, or any individual element within WoodsCamp Properties, WoodsCamp's name, any WoodsCamp trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without WoodsCamp's express written consent;
(4) Use any unauthorized software that accesses, intercepts, "mines" or otherwise collects information from or through the WoodsCamp Properties or that is in transit from or to the WoodsCamp Properties, including, but not limited to, any software that reads areas of RAM or streams of network traffic used by the WoodsCamp Properties;
(5) Intercept, examine or otherwise observe any proprietary communications protocol used by a client, a server or the WoodsCamp Properties, whether through the use of a network analyzer, packet sniffer or other device;
(6) Make any automated use of WoodsCamp Properties, or take any action that imposes or may impose (in WoodsCamp's sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure for the WoodsCamp's Properties;
(7) Bypass any robot exclusion headers or other measures WoodsCamp takes to restrict access to the WoodsCamp's Properties, or use any software, technology or device to send content or messages, scrape, spider or crawl the WoodsCamp Properties, or harvest or manipulate data;
(8) Use, facilitate, create, or maintain any unauthorized connection to the WoodsCamp Properties, including, but not limited to: (i) any connection to any unauthorized server that emulates, or attempts to emulate, any part of the WoodsCamp Properties; or (ii) any connection using programs, tools or software not expressly approved by WoodsCamp;
(9) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the WoodsCamp Properties, or to obtain any information from the WoodsCamp Properties;
(10) Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the WoodsCamp Properties;
(11) Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
(12) Use the WoodsCamp Properties to collect, harvest, transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity;
(13) Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the WoodsCamp Properties to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
(14) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including, but not limited to, clear GIFs, 1x1 pixels, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware," "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms"); or
(15) Use of WoodsCamp Properties in violation of any law or in any way that is defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOUR USE OF THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. THE WOODSCAMP PARTIES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION OBLIGATIONS FOR ANY HARM OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY HOSTING PROVIDERS.
WOODSCAMP PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR CONDITION THAT: (1) THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) YOUR USE OF THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (4) ANY ERRORS IN THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM WOODSCAMP OR THROUGH THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WOODSCAMP PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY WOODSCAMP AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE WOODSCAMP PROPERTIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT PAID WOODSCAMP ANY AMOUNTS, WOODSCAMP'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($50 USD).
THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN WOODSCAMP AND YOU.
Changes; Discontinuance. WoodsCamp may alter, suspend or discontinue the WoodsCamp Services at any time to you and/or to others, without notice.
Term and Termination.
Term. The Terms commence on the date when you accept them (as described in the preamble above) and remain in full force and effect while you use the WoodsCamp Properties, unless terminated earlier in accordance with the Terms.
Prior Use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you used the WoodsCamp Properties prior to the date you accepted the Terms, you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Terms commenced on the date you first used the WoodsCamp Properties (whichever is earlier) and will remain in full force and effect while you use the WoodsCamp Properties, unless earlier terminated in accordance with the Terms.
Termination of Services by You. If you want to terminate the Services provided by WoodsCamp, you may do so by closing your Account for all of the Services that you use.
Release. You hereby release WoodsCamp Parties and their successor from all liability related to any and all claims, rights, actions of any kind, and demands, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that are either directly or indirectly related to or arise from your use of the WoodsCamp Properties. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
Questions, Complaints, Claims. If you have any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the WoodsCamp Properties, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your concerns have been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation.